|Appears in||Project Smash|
- Neutral attack - Does a jab, another jab, and a kick. 3%, 2%, 5%
- Dash attack - Does a charge kick. 10%
- Side Tilt- Pulls out his hammer fists and does a double axe handle. 10%
- Up Tilt- Claws above him. 5%
- Down Tilt- Does knuckle shockwave. 9%
- Side Smash - Takes out his blade and starts slicing fast. 3% per hit making a total of 27%
- Up Smash - Pulls out his whip hand and does a sweep above him. 22% charged, 17% Uncharged.
- Down Smash - Does ground smash. 25%
- Ledge attack - Gets up with his hammer fist and does a backhand. 15%
- 100% Ledge attack - Same as above. 15%
- Trip Attack - Same as his floor attack. 10%
- Floor attack - Slams the ground with hammerfists. 10%
- Neutral Aerial - Stays in place and does a shockwave. 4% per hit making a total of 20%
- Forward Aerial - Does a kick to the opponent then jumps off of him/her. 15%
- Back Aerial - Does a back kick. 10%
- Up Aerial - Thrust his legs straight upwards. 17%
- Down Aerial - Does a foot stomp. 12%
- Pummel - Socks the opponent. 3%
- Forward Throw - Takes the opponents legs and slams them on the ground, the opponent bounces back and Alex grabs the opponent while in the air. 7% per hit
- Back Throw - Slams opponent in front of him and back of him. 10%
- Up Throw - Throws the opponent up and pulls out his blade and it goes through the opponent. 15%
- Down Throw - Throws opponent down on the ground and stomps on his/her head. 17%
|Standard Special Move||Absorb|
|Side Special Move||Whip Hit|
|Up Special Move||Whip|
|Down Special Move||Character Switch|
|Final Smash||Tendril Barrage Devastator|
- Up Taunt: Take out his blade and claw and sharpens it and says, "This is the end!"
- Side Taunt: Turns into an army man and transforms back and says, "Saw that?"
- Down Taunt: Takes out his hammerfists and slams on the ground while yelling.
On Screen ApperanceEdit
- Divebombs from the top of the screen, cracking the ground and getting back up.
- Slashes the air with his claws and strikes a pose.
- Swings his whipfist in the air and the ground, causing sparkles.
- Holds his head and releases his biomass as if preparing for a Devastator, then stomps the ground very hard.