FANDOM


Baxter Ewers
Baxter Ewers PS
50px
Universe Real Life
Appears in Project Smash
Debut Magiquest (2009)
Availability Unlockable
Baxter Ewers is a playable newcomer in Project Smash, and is the first Real life human in real life to join Smash, he does not have any powers in real life, except in Project smash he does.

MovesetEdit

Ground AttacksEdit

NormalEdit

  • Neutral Attack- Right Punch, Left Punch, Spin Kick. 4%, 3%, 8%
  • Dash Attack- Tackles his Opponent. 10%
  • Side Tilt- Thrust Kick: Extends his foot out forward. 10%
  • Up Tilt- Standing Uppercut: Thrusts his fist up while standing still. 9%
  • Down Tilt- Thrusts his knee out. 10%

Smash AttacksEdit

  • Side Smash- Charge up Punch: Charges back & then shoots out his fist forward. 25% Charged, 19-20% Sweetspot, 23% sourspot, 15% uncharged
  • Up Smash- Blue Burst: Releases a small burst of Blue fire that can KO around at 60%. 25% charged, 28-19% Uncharged
  • Down Smash- Breakdance Kick: Extends both feet out & swings front then back. 25% Charged, 15% Uncharged, 18% Sourspot, 19% Sweetspot

OtherEdit

  • Ledge Attack- Knees forward. 10%
  • 100% Ledge Attack- Punches forward. 10%
  • Trip Attack- Punches around him. 6-10%
  • Floor Attack- Kicks around him. 9%

Ariel AttacksEdit

  • Neutral Ariel- Spin Kicks twice. 10% one hit then 6% last hit making a total of 16%
  • Forward Ariel- Arcs his right hand back & throws it down, it can meteor smash if it hits correctly with blue fire around them. 11% if meteorsmash, 8%.
  • Back Ariel- Back Elbow: Thrusts his Elbow back. 12%
  • Up Ariel- Arcs blue fire up at them. 1% per hit making a total to up to 19%
  • Down Ariel- Extends one foot down while falling down fast, it can bounce off the opponent & can meteor smash if they are in ariel. 14% on the ground, 17% meteorsmashed

Grab AttacksEdit

  • Pummel- Knees the Midsection. 2%
  • Forward Throw- Knees them forward. 10%
  • Back Throw- Throws them back & kicks them. 7% throw, 5% kick.
  • Up Throw- Tosses them up & Uppercuts them. 4% toss, 9% hit.
  • Down Throw- Glomps on them & hugs them until they pass out. 1% per hit making it to a total of 30%, one of the strongest knockback attacks ever.

Special MovesEdit

Baxter Ewers's Special Moves
Standard Special Move Blue Fireball
Side Special Move Side Slap
Up Special Move Launch Up
Down Special Move Blue Uppercut
Final Smash Baxter Finale

TauntsEdit

  • Up Taunt- Throws out his Fist up high in a horizontal directional with the other back doing his famous pose
  • Side Taunt- Shakes his head around to adjust his hair
  • Down Taunt- Glasses drop as he was shocked then gets it up & puts it back on

On Screen ApperanceEdit

  • Baxter Ewers runs behind a dummy & kicks it away

Victory PoseEdit

  • Jump Spins & lands with a pose saying "Told you i can beat the bunch of ya!"
  • Punching Rapidally then flexes one arm
  • Celebrates as he throws his Magi Book down on the ground. He did this after defeating the Goblin King at Magiquest in South Carolina.

Palette SwapsEdit

  • Red
  • Black
  • White
  • Blue
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Brown


 
Playable Characters in Project Smash


Veterans
Bowser | Captain Falcon | Diddy Kong | Donkey Kong | Falco | Fox | Ganondorf | Ice Climbers | Ike | Jigglypuff | King Dedede | Kirby | Link | Lucario | Lucas | Luigi | Mario | Marth | Meta Knight | Mewtwo | Mr. Game & Watch | Ness | Olimar | Peach | Pit | Pikachu | Pokémon Trainer (Charizard· Ivysaur· Squirtle) | R.O.B. | Roy | Samus (Zero Suit Samus) | Snake | Sonic | Wario | Wolf | Yoshi | Zelda (Sheik)
Newcomers
Alex Mercer | Baxter | Baxter Ewers | Black Shadow | Bomberman | Black Mage | Chrom | Cloud Strifle | Cole MacGrath | Christian Rice | Crash Bandicoot | Dry Bowser | Ghirahim | Goku | Ichigo | Issac | Kratos | Krystal | Lexi Pitts | Little Mac | Lloyd Irving | Master Chief | Mecha Mario | Mecha Sonic | Mega Man | Pac-Man | Paper Mario | Rayman | Sceptile | Shadow | Shadow Queen | Shulk | Sora | Sweet Tooth | Tails | (WereSonic) | Waluigi | Zero |

Zoroark

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.