|Dr. Baxter Ewers|
|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Ultimate RP|
|Debut||Super Smash Bros. Ultimate RP|
Mostly everything about Dr. Baxter's moveset is the same as Baxter's however some of them are slightly stronger. like his Forward Side smash is stronger than baxter's, neutral ariel is stronger, forward ariel is slightly weaker, he is slower than baxter, but jumps higher than baxter. Dr. Baxter does have a fast Dr. Baxter Tornado start up with a long ending lag. the Piston punch is slightly weaker than Baxter's, Dr. Baxter's grab range is slow & his back throw is stronger but the rest of his moves are weak. Dr. Exam is a different Final smash than 5 Crystal Rune.
Dr. Baxter wears a white coat & other doctor materials, yet a stronger clone than the original baxter ewers has
- Neutral: Left Jab, Right Jab, Toe Kick. (4%,4%,6%)
- Side Tilt: Roundhouse Kick. (5%)
- Up Tilt: Uppercut. (10%, it can juggle the opponent)
- Down Tilt: Low sweep. (10%)
- Dash Attack: Shoulder Tackle. (12%)
- Side Smash: Baxter Steps back and then forward, causing a electrical shock out of his hand. (19% charged, 16% uncharged.)
- Up Smash: Flip Kick (19% charged, 16% uncharged.)
- Down Smash: Breakdance kick with electrical shocks around. (25% charged, 22% uncharged)
- Neutral Ariel: Baxter extends his foot out as he was performing a sex kick. (15%)
- Forward Ariel: Baxter arcs his arm back & throws it down however it comes back up with a ariel uppercut. This can meteor smash the opponent fast if timed correctly. (11% meteor smashed, 6% late)
- Back Ariel: Baxter thrusts his elbow backwards at the opponents. (11%)
- Up Ariel: Same as his up smash but in the ariel. (11%)
- Down Ariel: Baxter does a drill kick down. (1% per hit making a total of 18%)
Grabs and ThrowsEdit
- Grab: Baxter tries to grab with one hand, this is the same animation like dr. mario has in SSB4. he grabs with the left.
- Pummel: Kneeing them in the jaw (3%)
- Forward Throw: Baxter pulls them back & uses electrical fist with his right hand. (18%)
- Back Throw: Baxter spins several times & throws the opponent backwards. this was named the Baxter Throw. (12%, 8% if a opponent gets hit in it)
- Up Throw: Baxter lowers them up & Blows them on the privates then flip kicks them upwards. (9% blow, 9% kick)
- Down Throw: Baxter throws them on the ground & stomps them down with btoh feet on there backs. possiblilty to ground them. (8% throw, 9% stomp)
|Standard Special Move||Exploding Side Kick|
|Side Special Move||Cyclone Kick|
|Up Special Move||Piston Punch|
|Down Special Move||Dr. Baxter Tornado|
|Final Smash||Dr. Exam|
- Dr. Baxter Ewers is the only character to have the same voice clips as the Original Baxter Ewers has.
- Dr. Baxter is the only character in the series to have a sex kick that gets stronger the longer it's out.
|DLC Roster List|
There is a total of 176 Characters in this game.
There is a total of 26 Characters for DLC.
Note: Diance is a bonus DLC, since the move Diance and the Cocoon of Destruction Movie is coming on November 8th, 2014.