Final Smash is a Final Blow attack by whoever destroys the Smash Ball first to unleash a powerful attack.
Elements in Project SmashEdit
- Directional: These Final Smashes launch an attack in a single direction. Depending on the Final Smash, the direction can be controlled, while others are fixed. This kind of Final Smash has a blind spot, usually behind the attacker, where targets can hide.
- Focused: These Final Smashes affect nearby opponents in any direction. Targets can avoid the move by getting out of range, so they're mostly effective in smaller stages.
- Stage-Wide: These Final Smashes affect the whole stage, leaving little or no hiding spots. However, they may be less effective on larger stages.
- Trapping: These Final Smashes attack a certain area, grab anyone inside said area (or just a single character), and lay down an inescapable beating. They generally have a small initial range and will fail if there are no targets caught.
- Transformation: These Final Smashes only affect the user, who can then rampage around and cause damage. Some transformations buff up the character's existing moveset, while others use a different set of controls. The transformation is unaffected by all status effects except slow time. If the character was slowed before they transform, their speed is still slow.
List of Final SmashesEdit
These are the List of Final Smashes of right now.
|Alex Mercer||Tendril Barrage Devastator||Stage Wide.|
|Baxter||Super Baxter X1||Transformation|
|Baxter Ewers||Baxter Finale||Directional|
|Mr. Game and Watch||Unknown.||Unknown.|
|Sonic The Werehog||Unknown.||Unknown.|
|Zero Suit Samus||Unknown.||Unknown.|