|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Ultimate RP|
|Debut||Super Smash Bros. Ultimate RP|
Mario has been buffed up in this game (his moveset is hacks taken from Pheonix Mario). with every move of Fire and explosion around, Mario Flame is a really great character to play as.
However Mario suffers from water so he'll take damage when hes in water.
Mario appears in his SSBB clothing however his moves are different.
- Neutral: Left Jab, Right Jab, Toe Kick. (3%,3%,9%).
- Side Tilt: Kicks upwards then downwards fast. (15% if all hits connect)
- Up Tilt: Uppercut. good for juggling (8%)
- Down Tilt: Low Sweep. (5%)
- Dash Attack:
- Side Smash: Mario takes out a Fire Sword & swings it. (33% charged, 22% uncharged).
- Up Smash: Fire Headbutt (33% charged, 22% uncharged)
- Down Smash: Phoenix Breakdance kick (45% charged, 22% uncharged.)
- Neutral Ariel: Sex Kick. (11%)
- Forward Ariel:Spiking Punch. Much faster than the original Mario's forward aerial, with amount fireballs comming out of Mario's hand. (12% if a fireball hits, 16% spike)
- Back Ariel: Fire-infused version of Mario's double back kick. (15%)
- Up Ariel: Fire-infused version of Mario's Flip kick with explosions. (19%)
- Down Ariel: Mario does a flaming drill kick. (14%)
Grabs and ThrowsEdit
- Grab: Mario grabs with both hands
- Pummel: Headbutt (3%)
- Forward Throw: Mario spins once & throws them. (10%)
- Back Throw: Mario spins several times & throws them backwards. (10%
- Up Throw: Mario tosses them up. (6%)
- Down Throw: Mario slams the opponent on the ground. (6%)
|Standard Special Move||Phoenix Fireball|
|Side Special Move||Fire Explosion|
|Up Special Move||Fire Jump Punch|
|Down Special Move||Phoenix Tornado|
|Final Smash||Phoenix Finale|
- Mario Flame is the only character to have all moves based off on another's
|DLC Roster List|
There is a total of 176 Characters in this game.
There is a total of 26 Characters for DLC.
Note: Diance is a bonus DLC, since the move Diance and the Cocoon of Destruction Movie is coming on November 8th, 2014.