| Mew Mew Baxter |
in Super Smash Flash OC
|Universe||Tokyo Mew Mew|
|Final Smash||Trinity Crest|
- Standard Attack: Slashes vertically in front of him. 4%
- Standard Attack 2: Slashes horizontally across in front of him. 4%
- Standard Attack 3: Slashes up over his head. 4%
- Side Tilt: Slams his sword down on the ground. 11%
- Side Smash: Holds the sword with two hands, then swings it in front. 16% fully charged, 11% uncharged.
- Up Tilt: Slashes above his head in an arc. 9%
- Up Smash: A powerful upward thrust. 20% fully charged, 14% uncharged.
- Down Tilt: A quick crouching sword poke. 10%
- Down Smash: A high range spinning slash with long-ending lag. 14%, 11%, 12%, 10%, 10%, 8%, 8%, 6%, 6%, 4%
- Dash Attack: Leaps into the air and slams the sword down. 14%
- Neutral Ariel: Spins in a circle several times, whipping his sword around himself. 14%
- Forward Ariel: Slashes twice in a 360. 4%, 3%
- Back Ariel: Thrusts his sword backwards. 11%
- Up Ariel: Slashes over his head with his sword. 10%
- Down Ariel: A strong yet falling speed attack, Thrusts the sword downwards as his falling speed increases while he's falling, it will likely meteor smash his ariel opponents. 17%
Grabs and ThrowsEdit
- Grab: Shoots out a spearshot to the opponent's chest and drags them over to him.
- Pummel: Punches the face. 2%
- Forward Throw: Football kicks them forward. 5%
- Back Throw: Spins 3 times and throws them backwards. 7%
- Up Throw: Throws them up and flip kicks them. 9%
- Down Throw: Throws them down and stabs them in the spine with his sword, good for chaingrabbing. 5%
- Ledge Attack: Gets back up and slashes vertically at them. 10%
- 100% Ledge Attack: Gets back up and stabs them through there chest. 10%
- Floor Attack: Similar to his down smash. 5%
|Standard special move||Eruption|
|Side special move||Ligntning Wave|
|Up special move||Finishing Leap|
|Down special move||Mew Counter|
|Final Smash||Trinity Crest|
- Entrance: Jumps from out of nowhere and takes out his sword.
- Standard: Points the sword forward saying, の戦いましょう (No tatakaimashou!, Let's Fight)
- Side: Swings his sword to his side as it shines and says すべてミュウミューズのために (Subete myuumyūzu no tame ni, For all Mew Mews)
- Down: Grips his sword with both hands saying, 行の終わり！(Gyō no owari!, End of the line!)
- Idle poses:
- Swings his sword around.
- Looks the other way.
- Fanfare: A shorten remix of Tokyo Mew Mew
- Wins: Holds his sword in the air and puts it on his shoulder.
- Loses: Claps for the winner.
In competitive play Edit
Tier placement history Edit
- Mew Mew Baxter normally speaks English but in Super Smash Flash OC he speaks Japanese due to the fact Tokyo Mew Mew was a Japanese Anime.
|Characters in Super Smash Flash OC|
|Acus · Amber Wells · Angel · Artix · Baxter · Baxter Ewers · Brake · Cartoon Baxter · CD-Rice-X · Chester · Chester Ewers · Denise · Desi De La O · Doggy The Dog · Drake of Lorule · Goggles Man · Ignis · Jewel The Cat · Jewel (Human Form) · Jykai · Lloyd Drako · Mewfour · Mew Mew Baxter · "Nega" Xavier · Nicolas · Purayia · Reina · Shadow · Taorena · Tealus · Toy Doggy · Waxter · Xander Mario|